Forward Institute bases its research and messaging on progressive values that impact everyone in Wisconsin. We welcome an open dialogue from anyone vested in the future. In other words, everyone.
1. Freedom – to be fulfilled in life
2. Opportunity and Prosperity for all
4. Open, two-way communication
6. Trust and Honesty
The following principles arise directly from the “Foundational Values”:
1. Equity and Equality – What should be afforded to all who participate in society and benefit from each others’ participation.
2. Democracy – Maximize citizen participation to minimize special interest power.
3. Government for a better future – Ethically, effectively, responsibly, and for the good of all.
4. Ethical Business practice – Corporations benefiting from public resources ought be accountable to stakeholders, not just shareholders.
We welcome your participation!